THE CHRONOGRAPH ERA IS OVER
The club has invested in a LabRadar for its members.
LabRadar is the world’s newest technology in obtaining projectile velocities of Rifles, Shotguns (slugs only), Handguns, Pellet Guns, BB Guns, Bow & Arrows, Crossbows, Paintball.
Doppler Radar is the most precise method of measuring velocities available. Its accuracy is not dependant on light conditions or being exactly parallel to photoelectric sensors resulting in false readings.
- Track and obtain velocities up to 100 yards
- Easy Setup
- Get series statistics: Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread
- Accurate with subsonic, transonic, supersonic projectiles
- Works under any light conditions
- SD card support for virtually unlimited shots and series recording
- Get velocity at multiple distances
- Upgradable firmware for continuous product evolution
Track and obtain true velocities continuously up to 100 yards. The data is downloadable via USB or SD card.
Place LabRadar beside the shooter, point towards the target and you’re ready to go.
Works under any light conditions
So many possibilities
Get series statistics: Maximum Velocity, Minimum Velocity, Average Velocity, Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread
NB. A word of warning if you manage to shoot this, you have not read the instructions correctly and you will be responsible for the replacement costs!
Originally posted 2019-12-08 15:01:08.